Sebenarnya, software yang satu ini memiliki banya fitur dan fungsi, tapi jika secara garis besarnya, Connection Keeper berguna untuk menjaga koneksi internet agar tidak putus-putus dan lebih stabil sob! langsung saja..
- Works with all versions of Windows® 95, 98, NT4, 2000, ME, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, and 7.
- Can be set to automatically redial if the connection is lost.
- Can automatically close popup windows that ask the user if they want to stay online. Several methods are available: simulated button click, simulated keystrokes, or by sending a window message.
- Can be minimized to the system tray so that it does not take up space on the taskbar.
- Can run when not connected to the Internet. It waits patiently until a connection is made.
- The simulated activity takes up almost no bandwidth.
- The interval at which Connection Keeper simulates activity is adjustable, or it can be set to a random interval.
- Connection Keeper can download a real or bogus URL. The list of real URL's can be edited.
- Connection Keeper can be used to monitor web sites and even DNS records. Errors can be reported by a popup window or by email.
- Connection Keeper can monitor DNS blacklists to alert you if your IP address or mail server has become blacklisted. If you are blacklisted, your outgoing email is much more likely to be treated as spam.
- Command line parameters can be used to close a specific popup window.
- Command line parameters can be used to check for the existence of a file. An error will only appear if there is a problem. This is useful for checking the status of the network when the computer boots up.
- Command line parameters can be used to download a web page and report any errors that occur. This is useful for checking the status of a web site when the computer boots up.
- Connection Keeper installs no malware and displays no advertisements. Uses very little system resources.
PASSWORD : SHADOW-RPL.BLOGSPOT.COM
DOWNLOAD : Connection Keeper (conkeep) 11.3